sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

My last semester

Hello, well in this first blog I'm gonna talk about the things that I did in the last semester.
First of all, I think that semester was the most complicated period in my college, but also one of the funniest.
Complicated because the subjects in the college were really difficult to pass. I studied very hard in the nights before the exams, and thanks to god and my abilities, I was successful.
I learned a lot of issues in the subject called psychiatry. I learned what is a schizophrenic person, a neurotic person or a psychotic man, and for all of those knowledges I'm very grateful to my teachers in that subjetc and of course to all my teachers whom teached me in the last semester.
In my free time in that semester, I often stayed after class with my friends and drank some beers, and on Friday nights, we stayed in the college when there were parties, because that are the things what you do when you are an university student.
Anyway, I have to say that in the last semester I really enjoyed my college's life, and I hope that this semester will be just like that, with interesting subjects and a lot of parties.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario