martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

Country I Would Like To Visit

Hello again. Well in this blog I'm gonna talk about a particular country that makes me dream some nights to be there. The country I would like to visit is Germany; not for their culture; not for their way of thinking or the way they used to think (because I'm not a nazi jeje), and not for their buildings.
I would love to visit Germany because is the country where the most amazing and incredible heavy metal bands have theirs concerts in one particular festival: The wacken open air; one of the leading summer open air heavy metal music festivals.
This festival takes place annually in the small town of Wacken in Schleswig-Holstein, and its special feature is that all kinds of metal bands plays in it, just like power metal, black metal, thrash metal, death metal, etc.
I would like to be in Germany so much, also because in that country my favorites metal bands were born in the eightys, like Helloween, Running Wild, Kreator, Rage, Gamma Ray, and a lot of other bands.
An the third reason of why I really want to be there, is because that country takes place the beer festival, an organised event during which a variety of beers are available for tasting and purchase.
With those two festivals, I just can say that Germany is the land of my dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario