viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

My Favorite Music

Hello, well today Im' gonna talk about my favorite music. I'm gonna be honest, my taste in music is very specific, I'm not a guy who litsen and enjoy every kind of music, the only music that I like, that I love, is rock, and of course heavy metal. I listen this music, because of one reason: the rock and the heavy metal makes me feel good, with a lot of energy, full of power, and makes me wish to be in a party all night long jajajaj. Of course rock and roll isn't just party, sex and drugs; I listen this music because I thing that Rock, after the classic music of course, is the best music in the world; I think another kind of music like rap, pop, hip hop, etc, haven't the melodies that the Rock and Metal have; maybe is a very personal opinion, but it's what I belief. 155
Now, about the bands that I really loved, I can said that I like bands like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Helloween, AC DC, really there is a lot of bands of this style, and honestly, the list would be very large. Goodbye my friends, see you in another day =).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario