martes, 13 de octubre de 2009

My Favorite Food

Hello again to all the people who read my blog (I mean just the teacher), today I'm gonna talk about my favorite food. First of all, I really like the foods who are the fount of energy of proteins and carbohydrates, and the reason of this it's because I love to have a healthy diet all the week.
But this blog isn't a guide to people who should eat healthy, it's about my favorite food, and if I must choose one, I pick the lasagne. The lasagne is a form of pasta in sheet and also a dish.
But the most singular feature of the lasagne is, of course, the cheese, wich bring to this food a particular taste that I really love and which is like an obsession to me. 133
And another special feature of the lasagne is that it have variants, just like the Lasagne alla Bolognese, the Classic Bologna lasagne, which should be made with Lasagne verdi (green lasagne) which is egg pasta with added spinach, and of course the lasagne with mozzarrella, wich is made in the south of Italy.
Anyway, the lasagne is my favorite food in the world and I don't care if this food was made in another country, for me it's the same. Good Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario